Terms and Conditions
Kindly note that the terms can change over time and modifications will be posted on the site. We may, in our sole discretion, notify you if the altered terms will materially affect your rights in any way. This notification will be done by email or with an announcement posted on the site. Your continued use of the services following a change to our terms signals your acceptance of the modification(s).
Sharing and selling of content
You are not permitted to and we do not share or sell the personal data uploaded by our users in the course of their use of the services. Our users maintain the sole ownership of the data they upload for email verification purposes and we may access this data for tailored content, troubleshooting, and customer support. We may also use the data to gather statistics, improve our accuracy, and increase our viability.
Users are free to delete their data from our system at any time. When you choose to partner with us, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and the information you provide us is accurate and updated at all times. Our website is also open to children and a valid guardian needs to endorse the information provided.
Providing inaccurate, ambiguous, unauthentic, or incomplete information may result in a lack of accurate services provided. You agree that you are responsible for and agree to abide by all the rules, regulations, and laws applicable to your use of the services we offer.
You are responsible for handling and maintaining the confidentiality of your details, including but not restricted to the limited access to your computer and/or account. We reserve the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, cancel orders, and terminate accounts at our sole discretion.
Furthermore, by creating an account on our site, you are agreeing to receive newsletters, promotional materials, and other information which we will share with you via email. You may at any time opt out of receiving such communications from us through the instructions provided in the emails we send.
If you have opted to use the site and our services, you agree that you will not for any reason:
- Appropriate, modify, reproduce, or disseminate any source or object code, any software or other products, tools, or processes associated with or accessible through our services.
- Engage in activities through or in connection with our services that seek to attempt or cause harm to any individuals or entities that are unlawful, offensive, obscene, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party.
- Engage in activities that interfere with access to the services or the proper operation of the services, or may cause harm to the services, users, and SZ Online.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the services, computer systems, and networks connected to the services.
- Disassemble, attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code or underlying ideas and user interface techniques, or algorithms associated with the services by any means or purposes.
- Attempt to collect or store information through the site (including other users’ data and relevant content).
Right to intellectual property
All the content and all the provided services will remain the exclusive property of SZ Online and its licensors. The services are protected by the copyright, trademark, and other laws of India and foreign countries.
Users are not permitted to use our iFrames or any frames from the website without prior permission. No part of this website may be duplicated or used without consent from the owners and the templates must not be reproduced.
The site may contain links that lead to third-party websites or services that are not owned by SZ Online. They are not controlled by SZ Online and we have no responsibility for the content or practices of the third-party website. We cannot guarantee that the content sourced from these external links will be original, reliable, unobjectionable, or inappropriate for contaminants to harm your device.
Further information and contact